Mason County Michigan

Zoning Permit

Mason County Zoning Permit is required for projects in the Townships of Amber, Branch, Custer, Meade, Victory, Sherman, Sheridan, Summit, Riverton, Eden, and Logan (shown in white on the map below). The Mason County Zoning Permit can be used for routine permits (house, fence, garage, etc.) variances, site plan review, administrative site plan review, special land uses, signs, interpretations, and access management review. Please call for the appropriate fee. 
Contact Information for All Zoning Jurisdictions in Mason County