Property Tax Records Search
The Mason County Treasurer’s Office and Mason County Equalization Department have cooperated in making Mason County’s assessment and tax rolls available online.
This service provides the following property tax information from Mason County’s assessment and tax roll records:
- Governmental jurisdiction (city, village or township) and parcel identification number
- Current property owner, mailing address and property address
- Current and prior tax year Taxable Value, Assessed Value and State Equalized Value (SEV)
- Current tax year Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) percentage (formerly known as Homestead Exemption)
- Tax (legal) description and current tax year property class
- Current and prior year property tax information by season (summer, winter & village) as originally levied
- Delinquent tax information with current payoffs available
- Available sale information
- Building Department information
The database is searchable by parcel number, owner name, or address number.
Call 231 843-8411 to receive delinquent tax information by phone at no cost.
There is a fee of $1.25 per parcel for a Tax History to be printed or emailed to you.
To request a Tax History for a parcel or for several parcels, please email requests
to: Sandy Coleman at email@example.com
Mason County Property Tax Records Search
Mason County has partnered with BS&A Software Programs to offer property record information. Property owners can view their personal information free of charge. However, any other entities wishing to view this information will be required to pay a fee as shown on the website above.