Mason County Michigan

Related Links

Building Permits issued through the Mason County Building Department are required for the jurisditions below.  ALL Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing permits are obtained through the Mason County Building Department.
Townships Amber, Branch, Custer, Eden, Free Soil, Grant, Hamlin, Logan, Meade, Riverton, Sheridan, Sherman, Summit, Victory
Villages Custer, Fountain, Free Soil
City Scottville
For building permits in the CITY OF LUDINGTON or  PERE MARQUETTE CHARTER TOWNSHIP, please contact the departments below:

City of Ludington Building Department

Pere Marquette Charter Township Building Department


Please contact District 10 Health Department for Well and Septic permits.