NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE
PROPERTY TAX RECORDS SEARCH
The Mason County Treasurer’s Office and Mason County Equalization Department have cooperated in making Mason County’s assessment and tax rolls available online. This service is being offered free of charge on their respective web pages at www.masoncounty.net.
This service provides the following property tax information from Mason County’s assessment and tax roll records:
- Governmental jurisdiction (city, village or township) and parcel identification number
- Current property owner, mailing address and property address
- Current and prior tax year Taxable Value, Assessed Value and State Equalized Value (SEV)
- Current tax year Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) percentage (formerly known as Homestead Exemption)
- Tax (legal) description and current tax year property class
- Current and prior year property tax information by season (summer, winter & village) as originally levied
- Available sale information
Additionally, the Mason County Treasurer also makes available delinquent tax information on a subscription basis for an annual fee of $200.00 or a pay per view fee of $1.25 per parcel. Subscribers will have access to all of the above listed information as well as:
- Delinquent tax information for properties collected by the Mason County Treasurer (see Important Notes) consisting of any delinquent taxes due by tax year with payoff amounts for the current month and next month
The database is searchable by parcel number, owner name, address number, street name or jurisdiction. Individual property records are printable utilizing your web browser.
For further information please contact either the:
Mason County Treasurer’s Office Mason County Equalization Department
Mason County Courthouse Mason County Courthouse
304 E. Ludington Ave. 304 E. Ludington Ave.
Ludington, MI 49431 Ludington, MI 49431
Telephone: 231 843-8411 Telephone: 231 845-6288
Facsimile: 231 843-9485 Facsimile: 231 845-6289