The purpose of the Courts departmental webpages on the masoncounty.net website is to provide accurate and helpful information about the services and related activities of the 51st Circuit Court, the Mason County Probate Court, and the 79th District Court, which compose, and shall hereinafter be referred to as, the “Mason County Trial Court” (MCTC). If you visit any of these pages, you agree to the following terms and policies, which may be amended at any time as needed:
- You may not use this site or any of its contents for any unlawful purpose.
- Users may freely print any information they obtain from this site, and permission to use documents from this site is granted provided that
- any copyright notice belonging to MCTC or to a third party appears on all copies reproduced and/or distributed for any purpose;
- you obtain the express written permission of the respective mark owner before reproducing any trademark or service mark (any word, phrase, symbol, or logo that is used to brand, identify, and distinguish a product or a service, respectively) displayed on this site;
- use of documents from this server is for informational or personal use only; and
- no modifications of any documents are made.
No personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. When you access this site, we may gather information in the following ways:
- Automatically. When you view pages on this site, some of your information is automatically collected. This may include information about how you linked to our website, when you accessed it, the searches you initiated, things you clicked on, your IP address, the type of browser and operating system you used, or the pages you requested and visited. This information may be used to improve navigation, form, or content of the webpages.
- Voluntarily submitted. MCTC or our third-party vendors, whose own privacy statements apply, may collect additional information that is used to process your request if you voluntarily provide it (e.g., in connection with an online transaction or inquiry). MCTC is not responsible for protecting information users provide to third-party vendors. The type of information collected varies according to the nature of the transaction, but may include your name, address, phone number, email address, social security or federal identification number, credit-card number, driver-license number, or username and password. No personal information is sold or distributed by MCTC, and court employees must abide by a code of conduct that prohibits them from disclosing to any unauthorized person any confidential or discretionary information gained through their court employment.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is saved on your computer when you visit a website. If your browser accepts cookies, we may use a cookie to determine if you are a repeat or new visitor or to understand how you are using our website and how it can be improved. You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or you can disable cookies altogether.
MCTC is providing information on the COURTS departmental webpages of the masoncounty.net website as a public service. The information is updated based upon the needs of users and is subject to change without notice. Although every effort is made to maintain accurate information on these pages, MCTC does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. No warranty of any kind—implied, express, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of noninfringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or freedom from computer virus—is given with respect to the contents of these pages, including the links to any external resources. Use of materials from these pages is at your own risk, and MCTC will not be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of the available information. If you find any errors or omissions on the MCTC webpages, please report them to the court technology coordinator at CTC@masoncounty.net.
Choice of Law
Construction of the policies and disclaimer above and any resolution of disputes are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan.