- 3:30 PM CANCELLED - Department of Public
The Department of Public Works Board scheduled on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. at the Zoning and Drains Office, 102 E. Fifth Street, Scottville, Michigan has been cancelled.
- 7:00 PM Zoning Brd. of Appeals
Location: 102 E. 5th Street, Scottville, MI
The Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a public hearing:
This is to notify you that Marvin Schmucker (Wanna Buy Sheds) has filed an application with the Mason County Zoning Board of Appeals on a property located in the Neighborhood Commercial (C-2) zoning district, Branch Township, NW 1/4 OF SW 1/4 DESC AS-- SEC 16 T18N R15W 1.19 A M/L, Parcel 002-016-059-01, access 25 S. Walhalla Road. The request is as follows:
- 50' variance from required 50’ front yard setback, 25’ variance from required 25’ side yard setback and 25’ variance from required 25’ rear yard setback for expansion of display area for an open air business.
- Variance to eliminate the required greenbelt within 10' of road right of way.
- 5' variance from the required 25' setback from an existing dwelling for a proposed property split.
This meeting is open to the public. Questions can be directed to Mary Reilly, 757-9272 or firstname.lastname@example.org